STILL NEED MORE HELP?
Quick daily lessons (less than 10 minutes) for two weeks to help you treat your plantar fasciitis.SIGN ME UP!
- Learn: Download my free Book & Watch Video for an overview of plantar fasciitis. Here is a video on how to use Foam Roller.
- Daily Rituals: Towel stretch before getting out of bed (30-second stretch 3 times), foam rolling (10 minutes 2x a day), icing or contrast baths (10 minutes 2x a day), anti-inflammatory for 2 weeks at a therapeutic dose, stable shoes and rigid insert, Oofos sandals in the house, and avoid going barefoot.
- When To Seek Help: If you have not improved over 2-3 weeks, spend over $300 on shoes and stuff or pain is making you limp seek professional assistance.
- Shockwave (EPAT) - Information about shockwave therapy for long-term heel pain.
- Orthotics - Explanation of how and why orthotics help foot pain.
- Icing and Contrast Bath Instructions - Here is information on how to ice the foot.
- Oofos - Recovery sandals to wear at home for more support.
- Shoe Recommendations - Here is my shoe recommendation list for plantar fasciitis.
- Short Foot Exercises - Exercises to help with strengthening your foot.
- Physical Therapy Orders - Here are my typical physical therapy orders.
- Amazon - Recommendation list for good items to start treating.
***If you spend more than 3 weeks or $300 on your foot condition might be best to see a professional!***
Many of the patients that come to see me in the office spend hundreds of dollars on shoes, inserts, and other treatments before coming in.
I have put together some of the best products I have found here for you to get better fast.
This does not replace medical care but is a good place to start. If you have spent lots of time and money trying to get better might be best to see someone.
(FYI I am available if you are in Massachusetts!)